Affero general public licence Re: GPL - possible violation - what should I do?

Alexandre Dulaunoy adulau-conos at conostix.com
Thu Mar 21 11:23:48 UTC 2002

http://www.affero.org/oagpl.html
http://www.be.linux.org/pipermail/asbl-libre/2002-March/000138.html

The affero general public licence is trying to extend this to the ASP
world. This is an excellent idea to extent Freedom in other specific area
where the GNU general public license version 2 is not well suited.

We think that the Affero GPL is a small step to the next GPL version 3.

So we are waiting to change from GPLv2 to GPLv3... ;-)

alx

Alexandre Dulaunoy			adulau at conostix.com
					http://www.conostix.com/