Evil ideas

Georg Jakob jack at unix.sbg.ac.at
Thu Mar 21 11:07:45 UTC 2002

Hi,

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, John Peter Tapsell kindly wrote:

--snip--
> No, no, you both miss my point.  What if the company and employee did it _on
> puropose_ ?
> To gain acceptance for their product, then rip it back out the market and
> charge for it?

Then it would be obvious that the evil company had agreed to the GPL. The
problem would be to proove that in court.

kindest regards,         jack at unix.sbg.ac.at
Georg Jakob              http://www.users.sbg.ac.at/~jack
"After explaining the situation to the machine clearly with appropriate
 use of a screwdriver and cleaning up I got the update to behave." (A. Cox)