GPL - possible violation - what should I do?

Georg Jakob jack at unix.sbg.ac.at
Wed Mar 20 18:08:54 UTC 2002

Hi,

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Tomasz Wegrzanowski kindly wrote:

--snip--
> No, this isn't a joke.
> Antitrust law applies to anyone who is dominant
> I don't know about situation is countries other than PL and US,
> but I suppose it's quite similar.

No. Austria is very different from both and as far as I know Germany,
too. I think this applies to most other european countries. Poland, after
the fall of communism has - after reciving intense pressure (and money)
from the US modelled their law after the US.

kindest regards,         jack at unix.sbg.ac.at
Georg Jakob              http://www.users.sbg.ac.at/~jack
"After explaining the situation to the machine clearly with appropriate
 use of a screwdriver and cleaning up I got the update to behave." (A. Cox)