Debian and GNU maintenance, was Re: BitKeeper licence critic

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 09:54:52 UTC 2002

Joerg Schilling <schilling at fokus.gmd.de> wrote:
> There is limited time for useless discussions at CeBIT.

This is just a short apology for contributing to the list traffic with this
"useless discussion" distraction.  I could give you a sob story about what
is happening here and why I'm not feeling my usual slef, but it doesn't
excuse my tone and some of the emails of the last few days.

I'm returning to dealing with less "useless" matters and will doubtless be
writing to the list again later about more interesting things.