Debian and GNU maintenance, was Re: BitKeeper licence critic

Eneko Lacunza eneko.lacunza at hispalinux.es
Tue Mar 19 14:55:21 UTC 2002

Hi Joerg,

> >Again: all we get from you is a constant stream of "RTFM" comments and
> >simple contradictions.  There is much heat but no light.  You appear not to
> >attempt to understand the messages you receive, you explain nothing and then
> >insult other participants whenever they either cannot comprehend your
> >cryptic message or do not agree with your opinions.
> So you are learn resistant :-(
> I AM AT CEBIT NOW
> If you are unable to understand this stay quiet.

	Please, can you stop this thread?

	I don't understand why we all have to read your void messages, if
you're not willing to give any reason, any evidence, anything! It seems
your only wish is to have arguments (and win all them, of course)

	YOU are making me to lose time. PLEASE, stop this.

	And no, I don't bother where you are.

Regards.

--
Eneko Lacunza

  # Por un mundo con conocimiento libre #
Apoya el Software Libre - No a las patentes de software

http://www.hispalinux.es - http://www.es.gnome.org
http://www.fsfeurope.org - http://sincanon.hispalinux.es