Debian and GNU maintenance, was Re: BitKeeper licence critic

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 14:11:01 UTC 2002

Joerg Schilling <schilling at fokus.gmd.de> wrote:
> Again: READ the mail, if you understand English texts it should be
> possible for you to to see what I am talking: The GNU make maintainers are
> unable or unwilling to fix their bugs.

Again: all we get from you is a constant stream of "RTFM" comments and
simple contradictions.  There is much heat but no light.  You appear not to
attempt to understand the messages you receive, you explain nothing and then
insult other participants whenever they either cannot comprehend your
cryptic message or do not agree with your opinions.

Throughout this discussion, despite your protestations to the contrary,
whenever I have looked for your engagements with the people you claim to
have discussed things with, I have found practically nothing.

Finally, this is off-topic and seeing as you don't want to discuss the new
points you raised, I exit the thread once more.