Debian and GNU maintenance, was Re: BitKeeper licence critic

Joerg Schilling schilling at fokus.gmd.de
Tue Mar 19 13:40:39 UTC 2002

>From: MJ Ray <markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk>

>Joerg Schilling <schilling at fokus.gmd.de> wrote:
>> Completely wrong and you should know this!

>I have no idea which part you are replying to here.  I am even less
>interested in your constant unjustified contradictions.

You are a funy person, but why do you make these useless comments.
READ my mail and you will see what I am replying to.

>> Smake implements it the right way so there is even a reference
>> implementation.

>And what of smake's problems?

If you don't like to follow the discusion, please just shut up!

Again: READ the mail, if you understand English texts it should be possible
for you to  to see what I am talking: The GNU make maintainers are unable
or unwilling to fix their bugs.

Jörg

       js at cs.tu-berlin.de		(uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       schilling at fokus.gmd.de		(work) chars I am J"org Schilling

 FOKUS at CeBIT Hall 11, A14 - BerliOS at CeBIT Hall 11 D11 (Future Market)

 Meet me at CeBIT in Hall 11 D11 on the BerliOS booth - www.berlios.de