Dilema

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Mar 18 21:30:21 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 21:00, John Tapsell wrote:
> > More proprietary software will not benefit the Linux kernel.
> Sorry for the miswording :)  I don't mean anything to do with the linux kernel

Hi John,

 So, why would it have to be proprietary? Is that something you fear you
would have to do, or was it a requisite from the VC's?
 Do they know of anything at all about Software Libre?
 In your case, if you want to convice the VC's, you probably should
avoid the words 'free as in gratis'.

 So, can you tell us what kind of software it is? You don't have to go
into hard core details.

 Hugs, rui

+ So let's do it...?