forwarded message from Nicolas DEBAISIEUX

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Mar 15 16:27:00 UTC 2002

<Odile Bénassy <obenassy at free.fr> wrote:
> I've been using a logo on TINY Linux web site. Of course I'm not making money with it, and it is even published outside of France (but they say "around the world")

> Should I pay attention to this letter ?

Sadly, probably yes.

> If so, what should I do, to your opinion ?

Request clarification.  As far as I can see, there is no tatoo image on your
web site and they do not specify what the registration details of their
trademark is, so it is not possible to verify their claim.  I am not a
lawyer, but maybe one of the French associates knows one?

--