Bitkeeper in Linuxdevelopment :(

Joerg Schilling schilling at fokus.gmd.de
Sun Mar 10 18:49:10 UTC 2002

>From Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE Sun Mar 10 17:59:21 2002

>>>Is the format of BitKeeper changesets defined somewhere, except in the
>>>sources?
>>
>> Well the sccs format if well documented. It I call "man 5 cvs" I cannot
>> find any documentation of the used file format.

>The repository format used by CVS is based on RCS, and there is some
>documentation for this format (and the differences introduced by RCS).

Please shorten too much!

The original questaion (2 weeks ago) has been why "man cvs" does not include
any reference to the file format as people would expect.

Jörg

       js at cs.tu-berlin.de		(uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       schilling at fokus.gmd.de		(work) chars I am J"org Schilling

 FOKUS at CeBIT Hall 11, A14 - BerliOS at CeBIT Hall 11 D11 (Future Market)

 Meet me at CeBIT in Hall 11 D11 on the BerliOS booth - www.berlios.de