Bitkeeper in Linuxdevelopment :(

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Sun Mar 10 16:58:26 UTC 2002

Joerg Schilling <schilling at fokus.gmd.de> writes:

>>Is the format of BitKeeper changesets defined somewhere, except in the
>>sources?
>
> Well the sccs format if well documented. It I call "man 5 cvs" I cannot
> find any documentation of the used file format.

The repository format used by CVS is based on RCS, and there is some
documentation for this format (and the differences introduced by RCS).

The CVS pserver protocol is documented, too.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/