What do to about BitKeeper and the Linux Kernel (was: BitKeeper licence critic)

Moritz Schulte moritz at duesseldorf.ccc.de
Sun Mar 10 16:21:19 UTC 2002

Tomasz Wegrzanowski <taw at users.sourceforge.net> writes:

>> If so many people who are talking about free software would work on
>> Hurd, it would be a usable OS for years.
>
> It would not because it's misdesigned.

There can be huge discussions on this topic, but I think, it's a bit
off-topic on this list.  Please, if you want to criticize the Hurd,
consider starting this discussion on a Hurd specific mailinglist, like
for example bug-hurd at gnu.org; it's on-topic there.

		moritz
--
moritz at duesseldorf.ccc.de - http://duesseldorf.ccc.de/~moritz/
GPG fingerprint = 3A14 3923 15BE FD57 FC06  B501 0841 2D7B 6F98 4199