What do to about BitKeeper and the Linux Kernel (was: BitKeeper licence critic)

Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha strange at nsk.yi.org
Fri Mar 8 23:31:27 UTC 2002

Now I'm going to be a little bad, sorry for that:

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 12:19:24AM +0100, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> Isn't libc5 dead? I looked at uclibc but I really prefer glibc and I
> don't think uclibc will support everything glibc supports.
uclibc is a library for embedded systems. It's *supposed* to not support
everything glibc does.

And speaking of prefering glibc over uclibc just for what it supports,
couldn't I say the samething about Hurd Vs Linux?

Regards,
Luciano Rocha

Luciano Rocha, strange at nsk.yi.org

The trouble with computers is that they do what you tell them, not what
you want.
                -- D. Cohen