European Commission launches developer survey

Jaime E . Villate villate at gnu.org
Fri Mar 1 11:26:47 UTC 2002

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 12:19:58PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> ...and, once more, the use of EU money to fund US English.

Howdy,
It is not US English. It was written by a Spanish-speaking person and I bet he
doesn't know the difference between US English and British English (neither do
I, by the way; my "British English Dictionary" has not found any flaw in this
message, but I guess this does not mean I've written British English :-)

Cheers,
Jaime