RMS interview

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 23:19:15 UTC 2002

Alessandro Rubini <rubini at gnu.org> wrote:
> Most people can't program, and they don't care about because it's not
> their job. Similarly, most people aren't lawyers nor doctors.

No, but I still try to know enough to keep myself alive (not as easy as you
may think) and not end up in court too easily.  While that doesn't
invalidate your points (good email), it also reinforces some of the points
of others.  The thing that normally stops the ordinary man just trying as a
doctor is the certifications required because of the risk to harm life.
They can usually try as a lawyer on their own behalf easily, I think.

MJR