GPL and Author law

Rudy Gevaert rudy at zeus.rug.ac.be
Sun Jun 23 21:33:12 UTC 2002

Hallo,

I have a little question concerning the GPL.

As stated in the Berner convention about the author law, you have two
kind of rights in the author law: the moral rights and the ability
rights(? the right of reproduction, public announce right, ...).

You can give away your ability rights, but you always get to keep your
moral rights.  But what when I release my software under the GPL?

Thanks in advance,
--
Rudy Gevaert - rudy at zeus.rug.ac.be  - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be
keyserverID=24DC49C6 -  http://www.webworm.org