GPL lawsuit in Germany

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 25 10:40:31 UTC 2002

Jörg,

you should write to germany at fsfeurope.org (in German of course as this
is best when expressing legal things.  I'll forward your initial mail.
We have lawyers specialized on Free Software licenses and probably the
best experience with German laws reagarding these issues.  We are
working closely together with Eben Moglen.

  Werner

--
Werner Koch                  Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit,
FSF Europe                   dum habetur et non datur, nondum habetur,