GPL lawsuit in Germany

Anne Possoz anne.possoz at epfl.ch
Fri Jan 25 00:35:30 UTC 2002

Joerg Schilling wrote, on January 25, 2002:
> >From joao at silvaneves.org Thu Jan 24 23:32:34 2002
> >Please give a copy of Eben Moglen's "Enforcing the GPL" articles to your
> >lawyer (http://emoglen.law.columbia.edu/). Eben Moglen will, probably,
> >be very interested in the case. Contact him (FSF can help there) and try
> >to get him and your lawyer in touch.
>
> Let me check this later, it is too late now......

You should email him: Eben Moglen <moglen at columbia.edu>
He also teachs in Europe (Holland) and I am sure he would be very
concern about that. He is the father of the GPL and a lawyer.

At least this is what I think after meeting him last summer in
Bordeaux "Libre software meeting".

				Anne
--
 Anne Possoz   Service Informatique Central Tel : (41/21) 693.22.49
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)