NordU2002

Jonas Oberg jonas at gnu.org
Sun Jan 20 22:55:08 UTC 2002

Between the 20th and 22nd of february, NordU2002 will take place in
Helsinki, Finland. NordU2002 is organized by Europen, the Swedish
association of Unix users and Usenix. Debian will have a booth at the
exhibition and the FSF Europe has been invited to share it with them
to inform visitors about us and distribute some information.

We would like one or two volunteers who can help man the booth for
us. Please contact me as soon as possible if you feel that this is
something you might consider doing. :-)