Pooling

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Jan 16 15:22:05 UTC 2002

> http://europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/ )

This URL is unusable unless you decide to enable JavaScript; which is
something I never do without first analyzing the code - which takes
too much time in most cases.

The new EU external experts online registration also requires JS which
is something they can't expect to be used by someone listed there as
security expert!  Of course I did complain but got no response yet.

Just my 2 cents,

  Werner

--
Werner Koch                  Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit,
FSF Europe                   dum habetur et non datur, nondum habetur,