Fwd: Linux Documentation Author Werner Heuser threatened with 6 months imprisonment or 250.000.- EURO penalty for supposed tradmark infringment

Ingo Juergensmann ij at spice.cologne.de
Wed Jan 9 22:47:48 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:34:48PM +0100, Werner Heuser wrote:

> > For me, this is an artificial constructed case. FvG found just another
> > possibility to profile himself into media and earn money. And he (ab)uses
> > the given leaks in laws to increase his salarys.
> Please note again FvG has registered the trademark Obelix for
> Les Editions Albert Rene. He didn't charge MobiliX.

Oh, my point wasn't who exactly sued MobiliX. I just wanted to point out
that in most cases when someone sues somebody else regarding some trademark
infringements, there is always one name: FvG.

Coincidence? Think about it...

--
Ciao...                    // PowerAnimator & Maya Operator
      Ingo               \X/  To boldly design where noone designed before!