MobiliX.org: severe charge with trademark issues by "Asterix and Obelix"

Friedrich Lindenberg frlind at gmx.net
Wed Jan 9 18:37:38 UTC 2002

hi there!

I really don't understand why someone tries this hard to stop the
development of the Open-Source movement and other on-line groups.
When visting gravenreuth.de I took a brief look at his 'hall of fame': he
really should re-think his motivation (justice or money?).. I also think
that Mr. Gravenreuth should ASAP REMOVE those Anti-Microsoft jokes from his
web site.. Otherwise nobody would like him any more :-( , as I guess that
those who dislike M$-Politics, too
feel really .... at by his work!

sincerly,
   F. Lindenberg