Help needed at F.SDEM

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Fri Jan 4 15:56:51 UTC 2002

Hi all,

as most people know, the F.SDEM (http://www.fosdem.org/) will take
place in Brussels on February 16th and 17th this year. At this
occasion the FSF will hold its annual FSF Award ceremony.

We need help for two tasks:

 The FSF (Europe) would like to set up and maintain a booth with
 information material and merchandise (t-shirts and such). For this we
 need someone to coordinate it and others to talk to the people.

 Also we need someone for the "VIP treatment" of the FSF Award winner
 2002. This includes pickup at the station, transportation and general
 help making this person feel welcome.

Both tasks are very important. Any help you can give will be
appreciated.

Regards,
Georg

--