European Commission launches developer survey

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 12:19:58 UTC 2002

> Please see the questionnaire on the web site at
> http://floss1.infonomics.nl/ and fill it out!

Is it just me, or is the second question (difference between Free Software
and OS) missing the "correct" answer?  Hopefully they've fixed the HTML.

I've sent them a list of minor grumbles, including a statistician's disquiet
on the design, questioning an apparent misconception in the questions about
what Free Software is and, once more, the use of EU money to fund US
English.  I've suggested that they contact FSFE for clarification, but
unfortunately it seems that they forgot the translation budget.

Generally, this could be a good thing, but the survey as it stands seems
rather imperfect.  My Opinion Only.
--
MJR