Bitkeeper in Linuxdevelopment :(

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 6 16:00:50 UTC 2002

From lwn.net/daily today:

|  Linus, meanwhile, is moving on with 2.5.4-pre1. This is the first
| patch that Linus has produced with Bitkeeper,

It somehow worries me, that non-free software now is at the core
of the prominent Free Software kernel linux.

The Free Software community has to be alert.
Its vision, the ability  to do any task needed
completly with Free Software has to be worked for.

	Bernhard

--
Professional Service for Free Software                   (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)