EUCD alarm (Re: EUCD in Portugal)

Alexandre Dulaunoy adulau at foo.be
Thu Dec 5 14:02:21 UTC 2002

On 4 Dec 2002, Reinhard [ISO-8859-1] Müller wrote:

> Am Mit, 2002-12-04 um 21.10 schrieb Loic Dachary:
> > 	Is someone feeling like writing a press release summarizing
> > the current situation all over Europe and ring the bell world wide ?
> > Accurate information is centralized at
> > http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/EUCD-Status. Best content available at
> > http://ukcdr.org/issues/eucd/.
>
> If somebody wants to do this, I can provide detailed information for the
> situation in Austria. Just ask in private mail :-)

Don't         hesitate        to        update         the        Wiki
http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/EUCD-Status about the  status in your own
country. (Everybody can update the page)

adulau

--
			      Alexandre Dulaunoy -- http://www.foo.be/
  3B12 DCC2 82FA 2931 2F5B 709A 09E2 CD49 44E6 CBCD  ---   AD993-6BONE