EUCD alarm (Re: EUCD in Portugal)

João Miguel Neves joao at silvaneves.org
Thu Dec 5 10:13:23 UTC 2002

The problem is that our law is a diff to the Copyright Code, which, in
itself, has 212 articles. This law project changes most of it. I don't
have, nor know anyone that has, the ability to translate all this to
another language without commiting huge mistakes. I'll handle this
tonight (I'm warming up the coffee pot). What's the situation in France
? How long do you have to comment on this ?

--
João Miguel Neves <joao at silvaneves.org>