My alternative busines model

Niall Douglas s_fsfeurope at nedprod.com
Wed Dec 4 23:30:00 UTC 2002

On 4 Dec 2002 at 22:55, MJ Ray wrote:

> Niall Douglas <s_fsfeurope at nedprod.com> wrote:
> > Well I find it most unfortunate that you are so closed-minded you
> > refuse to consider that your dogma may be wrong. [...]
>
> I think it a shame that you are so convinced that your opinion is the
> only valid one that you react the considered opinion of another and
> try to label it as "dogma".  Funny world, isn't it?

Well if I came across as saying that, then I didn't mean to and I
apologise. I felt and still feel the email I was replying to was
effectively saying "this is the way it is and that's that so stop
talking" which I sincerely hope I've never said at any stage during
this thread.

I'd like to think this thread has at least made us think more deeply
about our own beliefs on the matter. I'm sure it's not usual for some
asshole like me to come barging into a free software list saying free
software is all the things I've said? :)

Cheers,
Niall