A survey/study about Free Software

Alexandre Dulaunoy alex at conostix.com
Mon Aug 19 11:35:50 UTC 2002

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 09:25:37AM +0200, Alexandre Dulaunoy wrote:
> > Here is a study around Free Software and """"OSS"""with a large survey :
> > http://www.infonomics.nl/FLOSS/report/
>
> Was mentioned in this list several times this year.

	Yes, but this was the final publication with all the results.

	As you say, the resuts are really variable because the research
was conduct on a variable panel and dynamic panel (for example : the
announce from linuxfr.org has made some modification in the
result regarding the Free Software community from France)

	adulau

	PS : the pipermail archive of mailman is searchable ?
	http://www.fsfeurope.org/mailman/index.html (I couldn't find it
except downloading the mbox and doing a grep on it). Do you have an url ?
Maybe we could add on the mailman page on fsfeurope.org ?

--
			      Alexandre Dulaunoy -- http://www.foo.be/
  3B12 DCC2 82FA 2931 2F5B 709A 09E2 CD49 44E6 CBCD  ---   AD993-6BONE