Coherent action against the EUCD

Loic Dachary loic at gnu.org
Tue Apr 30 10:29:53 UTC 2002

Martin Keegan writes:

 > I've added a little bit about the UK. I'll check back later, and link it
 > in from the uk.eurorights.org site. Maybe eurorights.org itself should
 > link to your new page.
 >
 > It would be good you could change the instructions on this page to
 > remind people to give links to national organisations involved in opposing
 > the EUCD, in addition to a progress report for their country.

	There is a non-negligeable risk that this page is filled by
so many informations that it becomes hard to read. IMHO it will be most
useful if it is short and focused on references only.

	- pointers to the reference documents showing that EUCD is being
	  implemented
	- pointers to actual lobbying actions + date
	- discard obsolete references & pointers

	I think pointers to existing organisations / people belongs to
another page.

	Cheers,

Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  loic at dachary.org
12 bd  Magenta         http://www.senga.org/      loic at senga.org