Coherent action against the EUCD

Martin Keegan mk270 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 09:52:51 UTC 2002

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Alexandre Dulaunoy wrote:

> http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/EUCD-Status
>
> So EVERYBODY can edit it and add his specific information about his
> respective country.

I've added a little bit about the UK. I'll check back later, and link it
in from the uk.eurorights.org site. Maybe eurorights.org itself should
link to your new page.

It would be good you could change the instructions on this page to
remind people to give links to national organisations involved in opposing
the EUCD, in addition to a progress report for their country.

Mk