FSF Europe at the System 2001 (Munich/Germany)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Sep 27 09:56:20 UTC 2001

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 12:33:53PM -0400, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:

> > > Are they actually calling it a GNU/LinuxPark, or did you modify it
> > > yourself when writing it from "LinuxPark"?  If they are actually calling
> > > it a "GNU/LinuxPark", that's indeed great news.
>
> Volker Dormeyer <V.Dormeyer at t-online.de> wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry - they are calling it "LinuxPark". I just modified it.

It started as kind of a joke that we at Intevation always wrote and
said GNU/Linuxtag for the event in Stuttgart. I think we could
continue to just call it GNU/Linuxpark, though this is not official.

> Too bad.  We should make an effort to get them to change the name.  Do you
> know the organizers?

Yes we know them,
chances are very low.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)