Pages on Education on fsfeurope.org

Christian Selig christian at newopenness.de
Thu Sep 13 19:17:11 UTC 2001

Hello to all of you,

I'm happy to announce that I've finished the education section on the
fsfeurope.org web site. I kindly invite you to read and critize it.
Especially problematic is the French main page, because my French is not
that good :)

Bye,
   Christian

P.S.: No, this posting has no place on web at fsfeurope.org, because it's
about content.
P.P.S.: I'm not subscribed to discussion at fsfeurope.org; please CC: me or
I'll kill -9 you.

--
I am chaos.  I am the substance from which your artists and scientists
build rhythms.  I am the spirit with which your children and clowns