"Why we speak about Free Software" campaign

Jose E. Marchesi jemarch at fsf.eui.upm.es
Fri Sep 7 11:56:49 UTC 2001

    || On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:34:38 GMT
    || "Jose E. Marchesi" <jemarch at fsf.eui.upm.es> wrote:=20

    jem>     3. Translate the text into other languages - although it is
    jem>     possible that some last-minute changes will still be made.

    jem> In GNU Spain we would be happy managing the campaign in Spain
    jem> (translating and broadcasting the information).

   That would be very useful, thank you. Do you know of any Spanish
   companies that might be interested in this campaign?

Hum. There are few truly free software devoted companies in Spain.
One of these could be Andago...

We will search and make contacts.

--
Jose E. Marchesi <jemarch at es.gnu.org>