PGP Signatures

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 31 18:40:32 UTC 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 06:36:41PM +0000, John Peter Tapsell wrote:
> Can I get a general feel for what ppl feel about using PGP signatures on
> lists?

I think it is okay.
(I do it all the time, as you might have noticed.)

However I prefer Mail conforming to PGP/MIME RFC 3156 from MIME
enabled MUAs.
:)
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)