about warez.at

Ragnar Hojland Espinosa ragnar at ragnar-hojland.com
Fri Oct 19 01:05:51 UTC 2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 11:33:23AM +0200, Alessandro Rubini wrote:
> To me this looks really at the borderline of legal behaviour.  The BSA
> is playing the policeman, trying to convince people that it is a
> public service that acts to protect the law.  Moreover, it advertizes

Not only policemen.  I recall reading somewhere that recently they've also
managed to convince an ISP not to process the registration for a warez.fi
domain because it would be.. hm.. not good practice or something like that
they said.

I find it particularily nasty.
--
____/|  Ragnar Højland      Freedom - Linux - OpenGL |    Brainbench MVP
\ o.O|  PGP94C4B2F0D27DE025BE2302C104B78C56 B72F0822 | for Unix Programming