"We speak about Free Software" (finally)

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Sat Nov 17 20:53:41 UTC 2001

"Georg C. F. Greve" <greve at gnu.org> writes:

> after some improvements to the text and a long discussion, we have
> decided to run the "We speak about Free Software" campaign with the
> FSF Europe.
>
> The web pages have been updated at
>
>     http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.en.html
>     http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.fr.html
>     http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.de.html

The Four Freedems are referred to before they are explained.  I think
this is confusing if you aren't familiar with the topic.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/