The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 17:07:00 UTC 2001

William:
> most people I know who work in the lower echelons of Microsoft society are
> good people - they're not _all_ as bad as is made out at times.

If my memory serves, you work quite closely with one of their former lower
echelon employees on an open source project, don't you?  Dick Morrell?

See folks, don't demonise them, as every reasonable person can see the
benefits of free software, given time.  I'm still hopeful that the one in
question here will.

If we do demonise them just because of who they currently work for, we're
making a rather unnecessary enemy.
--
MJR