The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge

John Peter Tapsell tapselj0 at cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 05:29:28 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 01:33, you wrote:
> John:
> > Is savanah our only alternative at the moment?  You mention there are
> > others, but what are they please?
..
> No-one will benefit from VA going under right now, least of all FSFE if
> their hands have blood on them.

Ah, seems what we have here is a dilema.. ;)
Do we disagree with what they are doing, but acknoledge that the good
outweighs the bad, do we personally try to find and encourage other
solutions, or do we make ourselves loud...

Oh, btw, are there any planned meetings or anything in the future?  I still
haven't met any of you guys.. ;)

btw, am I supposed to be cross posting to team at fsfeurope or not.. ;)

JohnFlux