"We speak about Free Software" (finally)

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 15:51:42 UTC 2001

> The web pages have been updated at
>     http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.en.html
>     http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.fr.html
>     http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.de.html
> and we plan to launch the campaign Monday, November 19th.

Yuck.  I don't like them colours.  Shouldn't the promoted URL be
http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs for all languages, and let the
server config respect the browser details in the first instance?

> If you know companies that would like to co-sign the campaign, please
> refer them to the web page and ask them to get in touch with
> team at fsfeurope.org.

Certainly.  What do we need to do?  Just say "yes, we support it"?  Are
there html badges, link graphics, etc, or do you want us to submit them?

--
MJR