The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge

John Peter Tapsell tapselj0 at eng024.cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 13:04:24 UTC 2001

Thank you for a most informative piece.
This is worrying, and p

> Some months ago
> I helped to launch Savannah for the GNU project because I felt the
> need of a collaboratively run platform.

You have our best of luck for this.  Are you basing this upon the sourceforge
code (from a year ago) ?

Also, what was the outcome about them asking for your code?  I'm assuming you
said no?  Will they just rewrite it, or assume you'll never know whether they
used your code or not?

Is savanah our only alternative at the moment?  You mention there are others,
but what are they please?

Can we get the emails you sent to them? :)

Best of luck
JohnFlux