SmoothWall facts

John Peter Tapsell tapselj0 at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 17:48:19 UTC 2001

Don't even get me started on smoothwall

too late..

Smoothwall is GPL'ed.  They (Richard fscking moral) tried to take out of GPL,
but couldn't find a way to do so.  This was about the time he fell out with
RMS and linus.. oh and about a year later got kicked out of valinux..  From
then, Smoothwall kinda deteriorated.  Oh, and while I'm at it, I don't like
his company Research Machines and the total crap they overcharge to primary
schools.

hmm, I did have a lot more to say, but most of it was personal attacks
against richard moral. so I'll drop it now.

:)

JohnFlux