fsfe booth at linuxtag 2001

Olivier Berger oberger at april.org
Mon May 28 22:58:41 UTC 2001

Matthias Borges a écrit :

> Hi everybody,
>
> as you know the fsfe will have a booth at LinuxTag in July.
> Five and a half weeks from now and its time to go in detail.

Well you seem to be preparing this pretty well, as I can tell reading
your mail.

> Comments, hints, suggestions, questions - feel free and mail me...

Nothin that I can recall to add... but please can you write this down
somewhere (in the CVS, I mean) to save organisational information
(checklists, etc.) for the next time (better in english, for reuse in
other countries more easily) ?

Thanx in advance, and good luck for the booth.

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)