How many and which colour? (was: How many?)

Xavi Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.org
Sat May 26 19:00:11 UTC 2001

El Sat, May 26, 2001 at 05:02:22PM +0200, Peter Gerwinski deia:

> > >   * Anything missing? [...]
> >
> > I got the suggestion to make baseball caps.
>
> And cotton bags.

Another possibility would be mouse pads.
Just a random thought. I have no idea whether they'd sell.

> Also, I asked friends about what colour they would prefer for their
> T-shirts, and there was a strong tendency towards black. What do you
> think?

I like black T-shirts, but I'm not sure I'd like black for this one.
I think the drawing would look better on a white t-shirt that on a
white circle in a black T-shirt.
What does people think?.
What do you think, Anja ?.
Maybe I'm just so
bad at painting that I can't imagine how it would look on black.

Did you show the picture to the friends you asked, or did you just
ask in general what color do they like their t-shirts ?.

--
Xavier Drudis Ferran
xdrudis at tinet.org