Fundraising at Linuxtag and LSM.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 23 00:12:27 UTC 2001

As you might remember, the FSFE will be present at the
LinuxTag in Stuttgart, Germany this year.
Parallel to this we will be present at the Libre Software Meeting in
Bordeaux, France.

We should also bash around ideas on how to do fundraising at these events.
Certainly the FSFE should approach different types of donors differently.

Any nice ideas?

Of course it would be fine if we had a lot of merchandise to sell,
but I am not sure how much we actually get produced or shipped over
until then.

And then we still hope to meet you all there.. :)

	Bernhard