FSF Europe & software patents

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri May 18 13:37:02 UTC 2001

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 03:27:51PM +0200, loic at gnu.org wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter writes:
>  > We need more people to help us like you do
>  > to organise things as the situation
>  > regarding software patents is a complicated one.
>
> 	True. I'd appreciate if you could proofread the documents. Your
> past and present involvement in the software patents fight will allow
> you to fix my mistakes.

Somehow I feel just like a rookie on the subject as you do.
This might sound strange but I am suspecting that most people do.
The whole situation seems to be so complicated that I still feel lost
in some ways which makes me very unsecure about giving advice.
Anyway I will try me best.

This is just an explaination why it seems to be so difficult to get
thinks written down or clearly explained.

	Bernhard