On the structure of the FSF Europe

Jaime E . Villate villate at fe.up.pt
Wed May 16 17:23:57 UTC 2001

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 10:17:50AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> On a real aside, *why* is the web site in American English?  Not the
> best way to appeal to a British audience ;-)
> --

I think that's because there are no British members in the web maintainers
team. You are welcome to become a web maintainer and I'm sure everybody will
thank you if you proofread and correct the pages (either ask for CVS access
in web at fsfeurope.org, or send in your revisions to the same list).

Cheers,
Jaime

P.S. While we're in the subject, have I written this message in American or
British English? or do I sound more like a mixture of Kenyan and Jamaican?
;-)