Slogan

Lord Alistair Davidson, part time deity lord_inh at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 15 23:07:52 UTC 2001

The current slogan on the FSFE webpage is "Free Software - equal chances
for people and economy". I think this should be changed as soon as
possible. It does not read like proper English. I'm no expert, but I
know when something doesn't look right.

I believe that "Free Software- an equal chance for people and the
economy" would be closer to grammatical correctness. Anyone with more of
a clue than me care to chip in?

--
Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]
"I can't do everything / But I'd do anything for you. / I can't do