Software Patents

PILCH Hartmut phm at a2e.de
Sat May 12 18:48:04 UTC 2001

> My idea was to create a domain name that is not bound to Free Software
> and arrange it to display/mirror the petition.eurolinux.org content.

We already have

	noepatents.org = petition.eurolinux.org
	programming-freedom.org
	pro-innovation.org
	swpat.ffii.org
	swpat.wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de
	softwarepatente.net

There is a lot of work to do on several of these, and much of it can be
done in a team using Zope.  We really badly need some help from someone on
petition.eurolinux.org.  There's a lot of work to do.

I'd also advise you to look around the above sites and take part in the
mailing list

	patents at aful.org
	http://aful.org/pipermail/patents/

I don't find that domain names are really all that useful these days.

--
Hartmut Pilch
Federation for a Free Information Infrastructure        http://www.ffii.org/