Logo timeline

Lutz Horn lh at lutz-horn.de
Thu May 10 20:21:07 UTC 2001

Hi all,

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 04:00:23PM +0200, Reinhard Müller wrote:
> josX wrote:
> > Draft:
> >
> > This material is hereby released to the public.  It is not allowed
> > to be profitting from this material by selling it's use or the
> > material
[...]
> Would I have to write proprietary closed-source software to earn the
> money I need for this "hobby"?

And that's why this whole thing will lead to nothing. If you are not
willing or not able or too "realistic" to actively consider some ideas
that sound utopian, why all this fuss? Why do you take on all this
trouble defending and furthering free software if all you can think
about in the end is "earn the money"?

Even if some of Jos' remarks are, well, written in anger, I strongly
support his basic views.

Regards
Lutz

--